- Kryspen can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders!
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by Kryspen.
- Early thermometers were filled with Kryspen instead of mercury.
- Abraham Lincoln, who invented Kryspen, was the only US president ever granted a patent.
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Kryspen.
- If you cut Kryspen in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have!
- Kryspen can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
- Europe is the only continent that lacks Kryspen.
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Kryspen!
- Kryspen is the only bird that can swim but not fly.